Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

a wee bit worried

 As you know CNN is on here from waking to sleeping, I read several; political websites, two newspapers and a couple of magazines and every one of them tells me there is no way, despite Trump's wriggling and spitting, he is not going to be getting the boot in January.  There was one possible maneuver that has worried me.  A state government can decide, for whatever reasons, they don't think that their primary was run fairly and choose their own slate of delegates, but I just heard that this won't work because it is the house that decides whether to seat the primary or state-determined slate.

I would have thought that the reps would be glad to have this stinking blob of rotting meat taken off their necks but instead they are clinging to it like what they truly are, a bunch of maggots.

So yeah I am a little worried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment