Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

sword dancing

Old Dog complains about  media speculation and then he goes on to speculate himself.  Is the Beaglestonian the media?  CNN does a lot of speculating, they have whole panels of speculators that they move on and off the screen.  I'm fascinated with the subject so I don't mind, but I can see where a person who was interested in something else might be miffed.

That was some photo of Tiger Woods.  Turns out now that he hadn't been drinking but had been popping a lot of pills. I don't care much about celeb news.  I guess if it had been Jared Kushner or Michael Flynn I would be more interested.  What's with golf anyway?  I suppose it is mildly interesting to play the game, but who would want to watch it on tv?  The only thing more boring is NASCAR.

I don't see where Tricky Dick showed a sense of honor by resigning,  His fate was sealed and he was going down no matter what he only saved himself some embarrassment.  Trump, on the other hand, is incapable of embarrassment, they will probably have to pry his tiny fingers from the woodwork.


What had Beagles been doing that he didn't know that Trump was in Europe?  I think it was last Friday night that I came home after a few at the Ten Cat and catching up on the news I saw Trump and his entourage doing the sword dance.  I thought maybe I had had a couple too many, but then I remembered it was Trump.  He loved the Saudis because he loves dictators.  He didn't like those European democrats and they certainly didn't like him.

The Noble Peace Prize is kind of a scam.  Henry Kissinger got one for Chrissake.  Generally they give it to a world leader to makes a move towards peace to encourage him and then when things don't work out they can't take it back.

Those Texans, crazy fuckers.  I remember when I was there and Reagan was the prez and he made some belligerent international move and it was widely decried by the dems as cowboy diplomacy the Texans were all like, cowboy diplomacy, how could that ever be wrong?

Six thirty in the morning, about time for the tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment