Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Concealed Carry rammed, I say RAMMED, RAMMED DOWN OUR THROATS.

I guess my point would be this, if you have enough time to see blacks and hispanics and gays, let's call them BHGs because the subject seems to keep coming up.  Okay I bring it up a lot, but it is always because you bring it up first, anyway if you have enough time to see them hooting and hollering and demanding that you marry your gay dog in a Spanish language ceremony featuring hip hop music, surely, surely, you must have also heard about the closing of abortion clinics in Michigan (I wasn't exactly sure of that so I went out and googled it and sure enough, it be true, but this means I won't have time to google 'illinois concealed carry,' so you will have to take time out of your busy busy day to do that) and how Catholic businesses and Hobby Lobby etc, want to make their employees (or you and me, via taxes) pay for their birth control.

You don't bring up these ghost items where maybe you read it in a book years ago or you thought you heard a whisper of it before the tv switched to it's usual fare of BHGs chanting "Beagles and his beagle sitting in a tree K I S S I N G," to see what my opinion on them is.  You use them to bolster arguments which you take seriously.  If you believe your argument is just, it is your responsibility to make sure your argument is true. 

If you believe abortion is murder, then by all means you should fight it.  We all should do what we think is right, right?  But in this case it would behoove you to admit that you are making up all these clinic safety rules to fight abortion, and not that you are concerned that people entering the facility might trip over the welcome mat.

Likewise I suppose the dems if they were to be honest they could say the reps want to take away abortion and make you pay for your birth control and make that glass ceiling harder to break through and leave it at that and not call it a war on women.

I guess one argument for legal abortion is that if many pregnant woman are forced to carry the baby to term, they will not be graduating from high school and probably raising their kids in poverty, which by the way, you will have to pay for.  But if you think it is the murder of a human being surely that trumps the raising kid in poverty thing.  The pro choice folks would say the fetus is not a human being, and then you get into the very complicated issue of when does human life begin.

And you know what Beagles, I went and checked that free birth control for poor Michiganders is indeed true, and good for the state of Michigan.  I bristle a bit about you accusing them of being lazy, maybe they are religious.

I just brought up the concealed carry thing to blunt your rammed it down our throats, RAMMED IT!  DOWN OUR THROATS!!  rant and claim of victimhood, like somehow being forced to obey the law of the land is some kind of dirty trick, by showing you that even we in Illinois, far from the White Christian rural community you live in, have to obey the law.  And I'll wait for you to look it up yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment