Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2022

waiting

 You know I don't like those links in the form of:

 Hey look at this somestupidlink.com  

And I am left to read through some long and often boring and meandering article all the time looking for what exactly in the article the guy posting it is thinking of.  Doesn't seem to me like, as the reader, that should be my job.  If the poster has something to say, let him say it in his own words and not hide behind some public scribe. Isn't the main reason we are in The Institute that we like to write?

Normally I never read these bare links, but this morning I did, and I did find it meandering, but it seemed to me, seemed to me that her main point was that the dems are not going to make much headway running against Trump.  Which may or may not be true, all she had as evidence was a few cherry-picked incidents.

Anyway I will be waiting here for Beagles to explain what in the article moved Beagles to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment