Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

I Decided That Trump's Endorsement is Irrelevant

It bothered me when Trump endorsed Dixon, but not enough to make me change my mind.  I thought it possible, even likely, that he waited till the last minute before jumping on the Dixon bandwagon before it started off without him.  I just now came across this article that tends to agree with me:

“The last-minute endorsement for Dixon was more about Trump trying to position himself as the kingmaker,” says Michigan-based Republican strategist Dennis Lennox. “He waited and waited until it became obvious that all the third-party money and endorsements from a who’s who in Lansing had pushed her over the top.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/michigan-primary-tests-trump-s-role-as-republicans-anointer-in-chief/ar-AA10ezPP?rt=0&ocid=Win10NewsApp&referrerID=InAppShare

What other choices did I have anyway?  Three other Trumpists and one preacher man who thinks he can save Michigan by restoring Judeo-Christian principles to government.  Sorry to say, that ship sailed a long time ago.  It was way back in the 60s that the Polish enclave of Hamtramck had to cancel their annual Christmas pageant because they couldn't find a virgin and three wise men, or so I have been told.  I understand that the Poles abandoned Hamtramck to the Muslims some time ago, and maybe that's one of the reasons why.


No comments:

Post a Comment