Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2022

What He Said

 I couldn't have said it better myself.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/how-to-help-ukrainians-is-a-moral-question-too/ar-AAURoXN?rt=0&ocid=Win10NewsApp&referrerID=InAppShare

I seem to remember that several Russian heads of state were removed from office back in the communist days. I'm not sure exactly how this was accomplished, or if a similar mechanism exists in their current system.  I think there was a committee or something that voted the guy out and chose his successor.  I find it hard to believe that Putin just unilaterally declared himself to be the leader, and it was so.  Somebody put him in office, and somebody can remove him from office.  

There are indeed too many people in the U.S. already so, if we admit two million Ukrainians, we will have to deport at least that many other people.  I don't care if they are Mexicans or Mongolians, as long as they're here illegally in the first place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment