Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Checking In

 I'm still here, and I'm not mad at anybody, I just haven't felt inspired to write lately.  Uncle Ken's photo of the lake in winter and Old Dog's photo of the Chicago skyline were impressive, but I can't make a whole blog about that.  I don't know enough about art to critique Uncle Ken's paintings, but I like them, so what more can I say?  I haven't found anything in the news lately to write home about, it's just COVID, COVID, COVID, Trump, Trump, Trump, and Putin, Putin, Putin.  I got tired of those topics a long time ago.  

There's always the weather, at least that's something that changes often.  We haven't had much snow yet, not that there's anything wrong with that.  We've had considerable blowing and a couple power outages, but it could have been worse.  It's supposed to get down to zero tonight, but back up to the 20s tomorrow.  I can live with that.  We went down to -8 the other evening at our place, but the official Cheboygan temp was +2.  That was only for a few hours and then it started inching back up. We usually run a few degrees warmer in Beaglesonia than they do in town, but we tend to go lower on a clear night like that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment