Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2020

debunked

 What am I to make of this?  Are you agreeing then that the statements  are not equivalent?  You kind of equivocate on that by saying,  'maybe not.'  Well are they or aren't they?

Totally I agree that my chances of dying from the corona are greater without a national lockdown but are by no means certain.  But I never said it was certain.  You are the one that said I said that, which I didn't.

This is why I don't want to argue about the corona with you.  I get misquoted and what you say doesn't make any sense, and I take no joy in saying so.  

I have told you my reasons for thinking the lockdown works and you have not bothered to respond to any of them.

Henceforth I will describe your idea that lockdowns are ineffective by calling it your debunked theory and you can like it or lump it, or bunk or debunk it, or bunkity bunkity bunkity boo.  It's so hard to try to reason with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment