Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

absurd

I have been trying to limit myself to posting every other day, but I just have to comment on this:

 I suspect that, if Trump had ordered a national lockdown, both Uncle Ken and I would be on opposite sides of the issue than we are today. 

Absurd. The reason I would like a national lockdown is because I don't want to die of this disease, it is not because the dems in general are for it, it is not just because the experts recommend it, it is also because I know some science and math and logic and I can figure it out myself.  I would still hate Trump., but I would be for the national lockdown.  

Is Beagles saying that it is only because the dems recommend it that he is against it and if Trump wanted it so would he?  That he is only waiting for the stable genius to be for it and then he will be for it himself?

Absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment