Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2019

The Saga Continues

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBW67nU?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

After consuming two years and millions of our tax dollars, it looks to me like the Mueller Report is inconclusive at best.  Each side sees in it what they wanted to see in it from the beginning.  Now there will be an extensive period of further investigation, which will surprise me if it turns up anything of substance.  By the time people get tired of investigating Trump he will be long gone, either by losing the election, term limiting out, or dying of old age. Then there's the Wall.  Last I heard, it was going to take at least a year to complete.  By then all the people who want to enter the country illegally will already be here.  So what's the point?

On a lighter note, congrats to Uncle Ken on his success in persuading the board to rethink the lighting issue.  Of course, that's not over with either, but it's off to a good start.  With any kind of luck they might make a decision in time for this Christmas season.  If not, there's always next year.

Like I said, you can't go backward in time, only forward.  After some thought, I have concluded that the decade I want to live in is somewhere in the future.  After seeing one turn of the millennium,  I wouldn't mind seeing another one.  By then I will be 1,055 years old, which seems like a good age to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment