Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2020

A Trumpust(ule) amongst us

 Well shit.  I wonder what tipped you,  Just a couple of months ago you were going to vote for the libertarian or some other third party nutcase,  I believe you even said you might vote for a democrat if the dems chose a dem you could get behind, which I didn't believe at the time.  Maybe that wasn't you, just one of those dolts you see on interviews.

Anyway since my vote and Old Dog's votes are meaningless due to the Electoral college, while yours has heft because you live in a swing state, I gleaned a little happiness from the knowledge that at least you were throwing your vote away rather than sending it like a poison arrow into the heart of America.

So what changed?  You say that the Democrats want to raise our taxes, take away our guns, and let illegal immigrants over run our country.cr But then you were saying that same thing a couple months ago when you were planning on voting for the 'Tarians, so what I want to know is what changed your mind in the last couple months.


I'm not going to go down the rabbit's hole of trying to argue logically with this because that would be a big waste of time and emotion,  I just want to know what changed your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment