Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

A father's choice

The judicial wheels in Michigan turn slowly but they get the job done.  I'll give the governor the benefit of the doubt in stating that she was acting, in good faith, for the public's greatest good; it could be worse.  Can Mr. Beagles finally get his cash deposits for all of those bottles and cans?

Too often when a person's mind is made up, it's made up without much consideration of facts and there's nothing I can do about it.  Is there a threat of an immigrant invasion?  I don't think so; I'd like some proof beyond the braying of an ill-informed autocrat.

Mr Beagles has made his voting preference clear but I'd like his opinion on something.  Suppose, years ago, he was in a conversation with Trump and the fifteen year-old Daughter Beagles walks by, with Trump commenting (as he did with Michael Cohen), "
Look at that piece of ass, I’d love some of that.”  To be fair, Trump didn't know it was Cohen's daughter, but still... we already know that Trump agreed with Howard Stern when he said his own daughter, Ivanka, was a "piece of ass."

Is Mr. Beagles thinking, "This guy's got my vote!"

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment