Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2020

The Die Is Cast

I think I made up my mind to vote for Trump more than a couple months ago, but I can't say for sure because it wasn't a hasty decision.  I remember wishy-washing about it for awhile, but I think what pushed me over the edge was when Queen Gretchen unilaterally extended her state of emergency declaration in defiance of our state legislature, which was last May.  I understand that Her Majesty and Trump hate each other's guts, which is good enough for me. Seeing how upset it made Uncle Ken tends to confirm in my mind that I made the right decision. 

I said that I might vote for a Democrat if they nominated somebody like George Wallace, but I don't think they make them like that anymore. 

I see that the hungry hordes from Central America are on the march again.  It's a little early for that, but I think they want to be first in line when Biden throws open the gates, which is another good reason to vote for Trump.   

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BB19CBCg?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

No comments:

Post a Comment