Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2020

A little less of Incle Ken in the ivied halls

It is unlike Beagles to miss two postings in a row, so I emailed him and he replied last night that he is ok he just got tired of saying the same things over and over and that he would write when he had something new to say.

Of course having nothing to say is not in my nature.  All I have to do is sit down and maybe make a little small talk and then I am raring to go.  Maybe too much, sometimes, full of fettle, I may rant a little to wildly.  Sometimes I am not proud of how far I may go, especially in politics, but it's on my mind all the time, shouldn't I say what I am thinking?

Well I feel that way but I get the strong impression that others don't.

So here's the deal, instead of posting five days a week I am going to cut it down to three, and maybe less current politics, more like stories, things like your first job, or a big moment that changed your life, or your greatest adventure.  And not so much this happened and then that happened, but how you felt about it.  Or maybe what you would like the blog to be like.

Let a thousand flowers bloom.  And now I am off to the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment