Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

looking for a new issue

I applaud your decision not to vote for Trump.  I have to admit that I am a little afraid that Trump might just win, the way I sometimes fear I will die and wake up in the fiery lake with all the demons smirking as they poke me with their pitchforks, taunting me, "You thought you were so smart huh?"  You would hate whenever you saw Prez Trump make a speech to think that you voted for him.  When the big girl's minions come down to the swamp to take away your gun and make you marry their gay dog, at least you will know that you didn't vote for her.  I saw the libertarian guy on tv yesterday.  He was rubbing his hands with glee.

Of course I was going to urge you to not vote for senator or rep either, but I see that both your sens are dems (how did that happen?) and aren't up for reelection, but i see where you have an incumbent in your rep district, and your district went for Obama in 2008, so maybe there is something for us dems there. 


We've got a republican senator (oh the shame) named Kirk who is up for reelection.  He hasn't yet come out against Trump, but he is sweating bullets.

Har, I like that, if you build it, it will look like crap.  They ought to make a movie out of that like they did with that cornball Kevin Costner movie, if you build it they will come.  See, that's the advantage of having a hypothetical wife, you have someone to tell you your ideas are stupid.  When I get a stupid idea in my head and I try to get a second opinion from my cats they are like, yeah go for it, whatever. 



I guess we need a new issue.  Let's see what comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment