Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2023

The answer man

 Beagles

I didn't know that the Moon even had a south pole.  How could it?  Since the Moon doesn't rotate, it doesn't have an axis. 

Uncle Ken to Google

how can the moon have a pole when it doesn't rotate

Google to Uncle Ken

An enduring myth about the Moon is that it doesn't rotate. While it's true that the Moon keeps the same face to us, this only happens because the Moon rotates at the same rate as its orbital motion, a special case of tidal locking called synchronous rotation.


It was not me boarding that train.  I once saw somebody on fb that I thought looked exactly like me, and there is a friend of friends in Champaign how sorta looks like me.  But those are the only fortunate ones that I know of.

Why evil?  I am guessing in response to my goodness.


Friend in town and I'll be seeing him this morning so that's all I have time for this morning.  Happy Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment