Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Where Are Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee When We Need Them?

 "Airlines maintain their own lists of passengers who are barred from traveling but don’t share information with other carriers. Bastian said Delta has 1,900 people on its no-fly list." - from Uncle Ken's link

Granted that those eight Republicans are full of shit.  Nevertheless, I question the need for a national registry.  What's to stop the airlines from sharing their own lists with each other now?

While reading the above-mentioned article, I noticed this other one in the margin:

Democrats are fighting against far-left proposals they once accommodated, as they face dour midterm elections. - The Washington Post

It seems the Republicans are not the only ones dealing with a lunatic fringe.  I and my ilk used to complain about there being little difference between the two major parties, referring to them as "Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee".  Like the old saying goes, "Be careful what you wish for."  Now there seems to be more differences within each party than they used to have between each other.  I never thought I would say this, but the wishy-washing middle is starting to look good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment