Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2022

Latest on Ukraine and Those Canadian Truckers

 I just checked my news app, and it seems that Biden and Putin have agreed to have a meeting about Ukraine if Russia doesn't invade before that.  Having worked for 23 years at Procter & Gamble, it has been my experience that most meetings are boring and unproductive, but in this case, it's probably not a bad idea.  In spite of their shortcomings, meetings are better than shootings any day.  

According to the TV news this evening, the trucker protest in Ottawa has been dispersed.  I don't think any heads were busted, but numerous truckers have been arrested and numerous trucks have been towed away.  I suppose that was the best way to handle it.  It took a while, but it's over now and nobody got hurt.  Maybe Biden and Putin should invite some Canadians to participate in their upcoming meeting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment