Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Summer in the City

Uncle Ken's link was helpful, I think I'm up to speed on that one now.  I couldn't get it to open in a new window or a new tab, but I copied and pasted it into Cortana's box and she took me right to it.  

It looks like Chicago is a mess with all that looting and shooting going on.  This is too big a job for the police, more like a job for the National Guard.  Declare martial law and shoot all looters on sight.  That's what they did in Detroit back in '67 and it was effective in ending the riot.  I know it sounds like harsh medicine, but it will save lives in the long run.  Or you could just wait a few months and the fall rains will dampen it down eventually.

I saw something on our local news the other day about that big blow that wreaked havoc across the country.  Looks like Chicago was right in its path, but it missed Northern Michigan.  Although we get our share of crummy weather, many of the big summer and winter storms pass south of us like that.  

Our County Mounties all carry body cams, but our State Police do not.  I don't know about the Cheboygan City Police.  I can't remember the last time I heard anything bad about any of them.  

I think I'm going to try this larger font size for awhile, although I think it's a bit much.  I wish they had something in between.  

No comments:

Post a Comment