Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

I'm Not Sure

I'm not sure if Uncle Ken is disputing the numbers reported by the links I provided or my interpretation thereof.  I can't vouch for the veracity of the numbers, I calls them like I sees them.  All I meant by way of interpretation was the states that locked down early, like California, Illinois, and Michigan, seem to have lost the advantage they once held over the states that locked down late or opened early like Arizona, Florida, and Texas, since they all have seen a recent surge in new cases.  I see that the death count in Texas has finally caught up with the death count in Michigan, which is not surprising since Texas has four times the population of Michigan.

I have heard of pulling stumps ropes and pulleys, but I have never tried it with my Kubota.  With the trees and bushes growing as close together as they do on my property, the roots are all tangled up with each other, so I doubt that I could pull stumps like a dentist pulls teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment