Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Plant Lives Matter

Uncle Ken's green thumb has been getting quite the workout lately, especially with the sunflower's splint.  I think he's ready to move up to grafting and growing different fruits from a single root stock.  That's how apples grow and I think you can grow oranges, lemons, and grapefruit on the same tree.  I don't know much about tomato plants except they like a lot of sun.  A good pruning might make the plant happier.

-----

The looters the other night in downtown Chicago have me shaking my head; I think those dummies just wanted to break windows.  What can you expect to gain by looting a McDonald's or a Tesla dealership?  I must be missing something.

-----

Now that Biden has made his pick for  VP I have a sinking feeling that something will go terribly wrong and he will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  This is going to be a bumpy ride.

-----

Blogger has a new interface it keeps shoving down my throat and I keep reverting to the old version to make new posts.  What do you guys think of it?



No comments:

Post a Comment