Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

No Danger Here

 I think that a regular toaster with slots is more dangerous than a toaster oven.  We had one catch fire once when the contents of a Pop Tart leaked and must have contacted the hearing element.  You can see at a glance what's going on in a toaster oven.  I also like the ticka-ticka timer, which hasn't been available on regular toasters for a long time.  Those timers that work off of a heat sensor always seem to either overdo or underdo your toast, and they are difficult to adjust accurately.  

I just checked the COVID numbers for Cheboygan County, and they appear to be about the same as they were the last time I checked.  I don't remember when that was, but I wrote the date down this time.  We have had 1945 cases and 43 deaths since this thing started.  There are still a few people wearing masks in the stores, but most of us ditched ours as soon as we were allowed.  I don't know how many of our people have been vaccinated, but I haven't heard of any anti-vaxx protests in our area.  I can't speak for others, but I certainly did not get vaccinated because some politician told me to, nor would I have not gotten vaccinated because some politician told me not to.  People complain about government over reach, well the best way to prevent that is to do the right thing on your own.  If everybody did that we wouldn't need a government.  Stupid people!

Uncle Ken's sunflower is sure pretty.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment