Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Same Old Trump

 I clicked on Uncle Ken's link to the Trump site.  Looks like he hasn't changed much.  I don't know about that Greene woman.  Maybe Uncle Ken's right, she was sent by somebody to give Trump a bad name, just like Trump was sent by somebody to give the Republicans a bad name.  Either way, it doesn't look good for the Republicans in the next election if they don't clean up their act by the end of this year.  Many people have short attention spans these days so, if they can clean up their act by year's end, the voters might forget about all this foolishness by election time.  If not, the Grand Old Party might end up on the ash heap of history.  

I haven't been fishing in a few years but, last I heard, the zebra mussels had settled down and found their own niche in the Cheboygan River system.  I have head that several fish species had found out they were good to eat, and I have personally witnessed ducks eating them.  The ducks were pulling up long strands of seaweed from the bottom and vigorously chewing on them, but the strands didn't appear to be getting any smaller. When I went in for a closer look, I saw that some of the strands were covered with zebra mussels, while others had been stripped clean.  

I wondered what had become of Puking Tammy.  Ron being the kind of guy he is, the thought occurred to me that he might have done her in.  I still think that Dan is nuts but, then again, I think that about most all sports people.   

No comments:

Post a Comment