Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Maskless in Michigan

 The only times I ever wore a mask were when I was in a store or a medical facility.  The only reason I wore it in the stores was I didn't want to cause any trouble for the owners or employees.  Queen Gretchen had threatened to close any establishment that failed to enforce her decrees, but the only one that I've head of her trying to close was this restaurant in the U.P and, last I heard, it was still operating.  They could probably beat her in court, or with civil disobedience if they all stuck together, but such tactics are not for the faint of heart, and it's not my place to tell them what to do. 

I saw on TV the other day that Walmart is raising their wage scale and offering permanent positions to their temporary employees.  When I was there Saturday they seemed to have lots of staff on duty, more than I've seen in years.  They had three checkout lanes operating,  and I used one of them because the line was actually shorter than on any of the self checkouts.  There were still empty spaces on the shelves, but I found everything on my list, so I was a happy shopper.

Gina is starting to look like a manipulative bitch, which makes me wonder if she and Ron are in it together.  Funny that they both want Catfish to get his own apartment.  Coincidence?  I think not!  

No comments:

Post a Comment