Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2023

My bad

 Forgot to include the link, which is here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8DzgPzAoOo

And I will admit that I do watch too much tv.  Namely CNN.  It is on basically all day unless I am actively watching something else.  Don't want to miss any breaking news you know, but mostly because it is always on I don't hear a thing it says.  

Something oh, a little fishy about that No Fish Lake.  Googled it and came up with a couple lakes called No Fish Lake, none of them in Michigan and not much information any one of them.  

the water was so clean, no fish, no turtles, and no weeds or algae. 

There could be a lot of reasons (likely chemicals) other than it being clean that there were no critters, and especially no algae.  I wonder if any of those locals that were so happy to splash around in the 'clean' water are still around to tell their tale.

Our Nascar weekend approaches us.  Some sort of race tomorrow and the big race on Sunday.  Smelly, noisy, rude, our lovely Grant Park sealed off from the citizens for much of the summer, and all that for not very much money.  You can sign me Not A Fan, or No Nascar Ken.

Monday I will be leaving for the annual Champaign picnic of dwindling oldsters who used to go through two kegs and a late run for a pickup truckload of cans, and now a shopping cart of cans will be plenty.  Back on Wednesday and we will be in the middle of the good old summertime.

So long for now my good old Institute buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment