Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2022

Bears?

 Bears?  Are there bears pooping in the swamp?  I remember asking you about pumas and maybe wolves, but not bears.  I reckon that they are not the kind that pull hikers off the trail for a snack, but probably the kind that are a nuisance and maybe a danger to small pets, though you often see cats chasing them away on youtube and fb.

Bird feeders.  Doesn't sound too dignified for the king of the woods to be shaking some wooden box for some seeds, but I guess when you are hongrey after a long winter's nap you don't worry too much about dignity. 

And what about hibernation?  Are there enough caves for all the bears in he world?  Do they hibernate elsewhere?  Do people ever come across hibernating bears?  Never seem to hear about that.

How about that snow?  I guess it stopped just east of the UP and northern Wisconsin.  Didn't hear of any of your local metro areas buried deep in snow.

How about those Trumpies wanting to cut down on stuff for the Ukrainians?  I guess that Putin charm spreads a long way from Mar A Lago.

Took the liberty of trimming a couple pages of blank space from the end of your last post.

I guess that is all I have this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment