Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2022

Sorry Bambi

 I've already seen more than enough of those for my taste.  I am not disputing the testimony being given at the hearings, I'm just saying that I've heard it all before and am already tired of it.  They should either prosecute the guilty parties or stop shoving the evidence in our faces.

What?  Were you not listening when your high school chum and long-time fellow blogger patiently explained that these hearing are not at all like the circus of the impeachment hearings and that they are revealing facts that previously were obscured by the murky cloud of partisanship gone wild?  

Apparently not.  And as for not wanting evidence shoved in your face, I have to say that I would not want you to be sitting in the jury box, unless I was guilty in which case I would certainly want you sitting smack dab in the middle of the box proclaiming to your fellow judges that you do not need any stinking evidence.

Suit yourself, this America and you can do whatever you want.  Like for instance find a libertarian who will lose to one of those wacko Trumpists in the primary who will then lose handily to Gutsy Gretch, America's Sweetheart.  

Did a brief search and couldn't find one, but there surely is since anybody can call themselves a libertarian.


And apparently we radical libs have failed once again to wrest Old  Betsy from Beagles' grasp and once our jackboots are planted firmly in the swamp make him marry his gay dog.

Sorry Bambi, maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment