Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2022

WTF?

Is it just me, or does the site appear all fucked up to my esteemed colleagues as well? The published posts that the general public sees are all right, it's just the page that we use to write our posts. The titles are okay, but the body of the texts seems to have reverted to HTML code.............Never mind, I seem to have fixed it, although I have no idea how it got fucked up in the first place.  I noticed that there was an icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen that was never there before.  I clicked on it, and it gave me the choice of HTML code or "compose".  I clicked on "compose" and the whole page straightened out.  Then I checked out some of the old posts, and they were still fucked up, so I started fixing them all the same way, one by one.  After I fixed four or five of them, the rest of them straightened out spontaneously.
Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment