Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Ready or not

Where is everybody?

Playing Hide and Seek again, a fun game.

...it riles Beagles and it bores Old Dog.

So what?  Speaking only for myself, I'm not so full of myself to think that my opinion means a damn thing to anyone but myself.  And it isn't like we're a bunch of old chums sitting around and shooting the breeze.  Anything that is posted here is out there in front of God and everybody, quite possibly archived for eternity. Being a little circumspect and concerned about privacy is not a bad thing, in my opinion.  Some people ask too many questions, or the wrong kind of questions, for this kind of forum if you get my drift.  I don't know what I mean to say exactly except that the more I am expected to respond the less likely that will happen.

-----

While looking for some movies in the comedy genre I was thinking of the films of Billy Wilder, who directed many gems.  One in particular stood out, for it was filmed in Berlin in the early 60s, just about the time that Mr. Beagles was stationed there.  I was wondering if Mr. Beagles has seen One, Two, Three and if it brought back any memories.  Although a comedy, parts of Berlin looked awfully bleak and beaten up; does the film have a ring of truth, Mr. Beagles?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment