Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Checking In

 Sorry about my lack of posting lately, but I can't seem to come up with anything worthwhile.  I have been following the Catfish story with interest. I assume it's a work of fiction, inspired by events in the lives of Uncle Ken and people he has known over the years, with just enough spin on it to protect the author from lawsuits.  Remember the disclaimer they used to put on the old "Dragnet" TV series?  They insisted that the names were changed to protect the innocent, but everybody knew the real reason was to protect the writers from getting sued.     

I see that there has been a bit of a "surge" in illegal border crossings lately, but I have been waiting for it to get worse before saying "I told you so!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment