Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Where's My Good Country?

If  Uncle Ken doesn't want to discuss the Middle East, that's fine with me.  It's nothing but a cesspool of human misery, second only to Africa, with Central America in third place.  There's only one more thing I want to know before we abandon the subject.  I challenged Uncle Ken to identify one good country in the Middle East besides Israel, and I'm still waiting for his response.

I don't think the Jews would be happy in Beaglesonia since they are used to living in the desert.  I have previously proposed that we give them some unoccupied federal land in the desert South West.  Being good businessmen, they will surely make it more productive like they did with Israel, and they might make it a good buffer zone between us and Mexico.  If, however, they would rather live in my neighborhood, I would be happy to see them move here.  They would never build a wall around me because I would not constantly lob mortar rounds and rockets at their territory.  The only thing is we would need to get rid of an equal number of current residents because we don't need our population to increase.  No problem, being good businessmen, the Jews would surely give them a fair price for their land.  The only reason the Jews didn't buy the Palestinians out was that they left in a huff, vowing to come back as conquerors some day.

I do remember saying something about not needing any more immigrants in this country, but that was in the context of Uncle Ken's statement that, without immigration, our population would be decreasing, which I would consider a good thing.  I have nothing against immigrants, I just don't want them replacing the children we never had.  Come to think of it, this is inconsistent with what I said about having no objection to legal immigration so, as the politicians say, that statement is no longer operable.

Last I heard, it wasn't Moscow Mitch who was holding up the impeachment process, it was Fancy Nancy refusing to deliver the articles of impeachment to the Senate.  It's probably just a formality, but I don't think the Senate can legally start the trial until the articles are delivered.  I seem to remember Uncle Ken saying that this was a brilliant move on Fancy Nancy's part, and  I suppose it is, if her intent is to delay the process until election time.

No comments:

Post a Comment