Search This Blog

Thursday, January 16, 2020

What's the Difference?

I thought we weren't going to discuss the Middle East anymore, but that's okay, better than that impeachment thing, which I was tired of a long time ago.  I don't know whether or not Trump was "in a mood", it's hard to tell with him, but I would be interested in learning Uncle Ken's source of that information.

I understand that a certain amount of memory loss is normal at my age, but I don't remember Uncle Ken or any of his ilk complaining when Obama ordered the slaying of Osama Bin Laden because it might start a war with the Taliban.  I know we haven't been in a declared war since World War II, but what do you call it when people are shooting at each other?  Iran has been sponsoring terrorism in the Middle East for decades, and U.S. response has been limited to engaging their proxies, at least until now.  Like I said, I don't know what Trump was thinking at the time, but I believe he did the right thing, whether deliberately or accidently.


No comments:

Post a Comment