Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Vermin For President!

As this impeachment farce keeps grinding on, the Libertarians are starting to look good to me again.  They have already held a primary in New Hampshire, and it was won by a guy named Vermin Supreme.  I am not making this up!  That isn't the name he was born with, but he legally changed it to that some time ago.  Vermin has run for various offices in the past, on both the Democrat and Republican tickets, but I believe this is the first time he has won an election.  As our next president, Vermin promises to make us all brush our teeth and to give each and every one of us our very own pony.  I already brush my teeth, and I have no use for a pony, but at least he doesn't want to raise my taxes and take away my guns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_Supreme

No comments:

Post a Comment