Search This Blog

Friday, April 21, 2023

Still Here

 Sorry, but I just haven't felt inspired to write anything lately.  I seem to remember that we ran the pandemic into the ground back in the day, and I can't get interested in flogging that dead horse yet.  Maybe, in a couple more years, it will qualify as nostalgia, but not yet.

I seem to be gradually recovering from falling on my head back in January, or maybe I'm just getting used to being this way.  I'm still nervous about driving any distance since that time. I fell asleep at the wheel.  I never had a problem driving around Cheboygan, I was coming back from Indian River at the time of the incident.  I did drive to Indian River the other day with my daughter riding shotgun, and I seemed to do alright.  Next week I have to go back there to take my wife for her dental appointment, so we'll see how that goes.  Then I have to go to Petoskey in mid-May to see those sleep clinic people, and that will be the real test.  

No comments:

Post a Comment