Search This Blog

Monday, April 3, 2023

big Tuesday

 In describing the dem agenda as enslaving everybody regardless of race, color, or creed, I think a more accurate description would be creating the worker's paradise, but of course reasonable, like ourselves can sometimes disagree on a minor point.

How about this one?  What if GG unilaterally extended her state of emergency to  block a process that would take away Old Betsy? Would you be mad about her for that?  Well of course none of us dems want to take away Old Betsy, but say it was some gun control measure you didn't like.  Well, not likely that GG would be against a reasonable gun measure.  Let's say there was some Republican that you like (if there are any anymore) who extended unilaterally to block a gun control measure, would you be as angry at him for doing that as you were at GG?

Big election in the Chicago Mayoral election Tuesday, the police union vs the teacher's union, polls say it neck and neck.  Of course I am voting for the teacher's union, but I fear that if either man wins the city will end up even more divided than it was before.

Anyway I will cast my vote moments after the polls open downstairs and then I will do some painting, maybe a nap, maybe lunch, kinda depends on when The Indictment takes place and of course I will be watching it like a hawk.  Not that I expect any unexpected events, I will just love the ritual.

Of course we don't yet know what the charges are.  I assume that will be revealed at the indictment.  I think the main one will be that his payment to Stormy was a payment for his campaign that he did not report as he should have.

I don't think it is as strong as the classified records or Jan 6 cases, but, I think Michael Cohen said it this way, once you are in the clutches of the law things are beyond your control, and who knows what will happen?

One thing I fear is that a sleeper Trumper will end up on the jury and then no matter how strong or weak the case is he will skate.  Well a chance that has to be taken, there are other indictments reaching out for him with the long and strong arm of the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment