Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2023

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow


 There used to be just the weather,  but of late there is a parade of national storms that sweep across the country with blizzards and tornadoes and whatnots.  It seems pretty obvious that these are the result of climate change, just in general more energy in the air more inclined to be up to no good as far as we puny humans are concerned.

Basically we here in the windy city have been dodging these storms, tornadoes to the south of us, blizzards to the north of us while we are stuck in the middle with weather that is just annoying.  Yesterday I was caught in the wind and rain for about five blocks, most annoying I thought as I shrugged off my heavy soaking wet winter coat.

But in the end merely annoying.  I had noticed though in those Armageddon weather maps that The Freehold appeared to be getting it socked to it.  So I looked it up this morning for something to chew the fat about and here it is.  I really couldn't find much in the way of inches of snow, but that photo really struck me.  

So I am wondering what is going on in the freehold.  I imagine a wide spread of white with with the snow whistling above, but there is that perky little house peeking out of the white and at the kitchen table Beagles and the hypothetical wife spreading jelly and butter on thick slices of toast from that bread that Beagles bakes, and smiling that Alfred E Neuman, What me worry, smiles at each other.


That balloon thing appears to have blown over, nothing to see here folks, move along.  The reps went apoplectic, as the new crazy house does lately led by MTG who is not even the craziest one.  Scarcely had that settled down then they went crazy again over that train wreck in Ohio which was the fault of Biden and Buttigieg because there never were any train wrecks when The Great One ruled, but then it turns out that likely it was because of one of those pesky regulations that The Great One got rid of.  But they will be on to something else by the time anyone finds out.  They just seem to be too excitable to get on to the real business of the country which is, of course, investigating Hunter Biden.


 Sorry there, a little politics, I can't help myself and I don't have anything else this rainy morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment