Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Big Job Tomorrow

 It snowed all last night and today, but it seems to be done now. We have at least a foot on the ground by the house, probably more out by the road where it tends to drift.  I meant to get out there today and make a dent in it, but I ran out of day before I got around to it.  The good news is that it appears to be light and fluffy, unlike the heavy wet shit we got the last two times.  I don't think we got any ice accumulation like they did Down Below either.  According to the TV news, they've got tree limbs and power poles down all over the place.

Although my tests didn't show any brain damage, I just now have gotten back to the point where I can button my shirt and tie my shoes efficiently.  I suppose the crash disrupted some of my software and it needed to be re-programmed.  I am waiting now to be contacted about two more tests that I'm supposed to get.  Nurse Felicia thinks I might have sleep apnea.  I don't think so, but I guess it's worth a try.   






No comments:

Post a Comment