Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2021

All Over Until Next Time

 I agree with most of what Uncle Ken said in his last post.  There are a few points that I could quibble about, but I'm still too bummed about this whole thing to be an effective quibbler.  There is certainly plenty of blame to go around, but the worst part for me is that those people didn't learn a fucking thing from Vietnam.  In those days I thought they were  a bunch of commie sympathizers who blew the war on purpose because nobody could be that stupid, but now I'm not so sure.  The current crop couldn't possibly be Islamic terrorist sympathizers, could they?  The only other logical explanation is that people really can be that stupid and, if they could be that stupid in the past, and they can be that stupid in the present, there is no reason to believe that they couldn't be that stupid in the future.  For it is written: "What has happened before will happen again, and there is nothing new under the Sun."

Here's something to chew on:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-isnt-trump-hes-a-disaster-in-his-own-right/ar-AANozeH?rt=0&ocid=Win10NewsApp&referrerID=InAppShare

No comments:

Post a Comment