Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2023

lag or buff

I don't even know what lag or buff means.  Wait a minute thinking it through I reckon lag means like when the screen freezes a bit, and buff is short for buffering. Not as hip as those kids.  

I didn't know YouTube had closed captions, but Mr Google told me how to set it up.

I thought she was saying something fuck.   Was a little worried that there was something wrong with me.  But then I googled around and discovered many other people thought the same thing.  Doesn't mean that there isn't something wrong with me, but at least I have company.

They began closing off parts of Grant Park about a month ago, and I assume that it will take them at least as long to try to put it back to normal.  I used to think that watching golf on tv was boring, but that was before I watched parts of a couple Nascar races.  I know that the city is hard up for dough, but Nascar got it awfully cheap.  Worst mayoral move since Daley II sold our parking meters.

No comments:

Post a Comment