Search This Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2023

flying saucers

 Envy is a tough one.  I would go with the month of June, as in June brides and thy neighbor's wife.  Like the groom getting ready to kiss the bride when there is a slight disturbance of his neighbor getting in late and pushing into a crowded pew, and the guy looks up and gets one glimpse of his neighbor's wife and he thinks Damn!


I have some jalapenos somewhere among my pots.  Can't see them now because of the raucous tomatoes and morning glories but usually they just keep plugging along in the modest way of peppers and when the other plants start to fade in the fall they appear and I get maybe three or four peppers out of them.  


I had some small bees buzzing my tomatillos a couple weeks ago, but not lately.  What they really liked last year was my sunflowers which I only have two of this year and they started late and they don't even have heads yet.


I have checked in on Mr Beagles and he says: I'm better than I was at my worst, but I'm not as good as I was at my best,

Claims he doesn't know what to say, but that just reminds me of what he says all the time: but that never stopped me before.  So C'mon Beagles, maybe just a comment from time to time.


What is the recent thing with flying saucers.  I remember this guy I knew in grade school who had a thing for them, had several of those old books with the grainy photos that could have been anything really.  At first I thought he was a kook but eventually I realized that he was bull goose looney.  

And now here it is spoken of seriously in the halls of congress.  At first I thought well Trumpies, you know, they have no hold on reality, but I see some of my dems are in it too so I don't know.  Well of course I do know what every rational person on Earth knows those guys are bull goose looney.



No comments:

Post a Comment