Search This Blog

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Thursday Quicky

"In Texas, we grow men, not pricks."

Yuk Yuk Yuk!  I like it when Mr. Beagles spins a yarn that ends up in a joke, always catching me off guard.

That turtle story really took off, even crossing the globe.  I may have seen it before you guys because I've been a subscriber of that guy's channel for a few years now, ever since he tried to rescue an abandoned and sickly coyote pup.  Since he quit driving freight trains he's been getting around; Mexico, South America, Tasmania, even the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and he's cranking out plenty of videos.  Worth a peek if you are interested in botany and geology.  Who needs college?  His heavy Chicago accent is part of his shtick which he freely admits and he seemed almost normal when he was on WGN recently with his dogs and buddy Al.

Good link about the foxes, Uncle Ken, and it was news to me, first time I've heard about foxes in the city.  Looks like a good solution to the rat problem, too.  I wonder what new wildlife will show up next, porcupines perhaps?


No comments:

Post a Comment