Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday the 15th

I was wrong

I don't think so; perhaps you spoke too quickly.  As I see it, you made a prediction which, in this case, is nothing more than an educated guess based on the information you had at the time.  It isn't like you said the sky was green or the tree in your backyard was a thousand feet tall.  You're dealing with a faction of clowns in the political circus you enjoy following but there are differences between those clowns, not easily discernable.  The clowns, like many humans, will say one thing in public, another thing to fellow clowns, still another to their nearest and dearest and finally, their truest thoughts and beliefs known only to them and carried to the grave.  The circus is entertaining, I know, but I still say "follow the money."

-----

As for speaking too quickly, I do it a lot myself and wander off topic.  For instance, my comment about the Beatles and Stones which had nothing to do with the main idea of the Beatles selling out.  I should have asked what you meant by that since their band broke up more than fifty years ago but the Stones are still touring, going strong.

These damn rabbit holes are starting to remind me of fractals, like those videos on YouTube where you zoom in on Mandelbrot sets.  You think you have it figured out but then more details are revealed and you fall further and further down the hole.  Too bad that I seldom know when to stop and pull back, maybe to find another hole to dive into.

-----

Meanwhile, here's a freshly picked tomato.  Tasty!





No comments:

Post a Comment