Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2024

What's a Body to Do?

 I was planning to vote Libertarian in November because I didn't like the two major candidates.  I thought that one was senile, and the other was bat-sit crazy.  Now the senile one has dropped out, and the crazy one has become a national hero because he was shot at.  Like we used to say in the army, "Better to be shot at and missed than shit at and hit."  I could go for Kamala if she wasn't a Democrat, but she is, so that's that.  Now I find out that the Libertarian candidate is "openly gay".  I suppose it doesn't matter because he's not going to win anyway, but I'm still disappointed about it.  I admire Kennedy for his independent spirit, but he's both a liberal and an anti-vaxer.  I don't know what to think about that.  I suppose I could split my ticket and vote for Kamala for president and Republican for everybody else.  That's what I did in 1972 before I had heard of the Libertarian Party.  Of course it didn't do any good, but it made me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment