Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2024

One Size Does Not Fit All

 I sent Uncle Ken an email last night, actually it was a response to an email that he had sent me asking me if I was all right.  To make a long story short, my computer died, and it took a while for me to get a new one because the store I wanted to patronize was undergoing some kind of corporate upheaval.  Due to the expertise of the guy who set it up for me, I don't expect the learning curve to be as long as the one I experienced when I bought my last computer.  I mastered email last night, and now I have added the Institute to my skill set.  Well, almost.  I still haven't been able to skip a line to start a new paragraph by hitting "enter".  Maybe I can find something in "settings" to enable that function.  Meanwhile, my wife is getting around better now after multiple sessions of physical therapy.  She can get in and out of the house now, but she still can't get into our pickup truck.  She can get into a low-lying car like a Chevy Malibu, but I can't.  It has been years since I tried to shoe-horn my robust muscular physique into a small car like that.  Either they are making small cars smaller now or my muscular physique has gotten more robust over the years.........................Later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment