Search This Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Checking In

I'm still here.  Some nights I don't even go online, but when I do, I always check to see if any of my esteemed colleagues have posted anything lately.  I have been preoccupied with my recent infirmity, and there hasn't much to say about that.  My next appointment with Nurse Felicia is March 21, and she has set me up with a sleep clinic on April 4.  Meanwhile, the soreness in my right arm and knee seems to be slowly getting better by itself.  I'm not falling asleep at the breakfast table as often, and I have been driving around Cheboygan with no ill effects.  I had been on the road for 15 miles when I fell asleep at the wheel, so I am limiting my trips to ten miles until I have a better handle on this thing.  Like I said, Felicia thinks that I have sleep apnea, but I think that narcolepsy is more consistent with my symptoms.  

Narcolepsy - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment