Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

That Sounds About Right

 More than half of all Americans say the greatest danger to America's way of life comes from their fellow citizens, according to a CBS News poll released Sunday. 

When I first came to that conclusion myself, over 50 years ago, everybody said that I was paranoid.  Well, who's paranoid now?

The really bad news is that, if Biden has his way, there will soon be even more of our fellow citizens to threaten us.  I read on my news app the other day, and again tonight, that one of his top priorities is to grant amnesty to the 11 million illegals that are already in the country and provide them with a path to citizenship.  Of course that will only encourage more of them to sneak in.  I know that Uncle Ken thinks that would be a good thing, but I don't.  If there is one thing this country doesn't need, it's more people.  They will swarm across the land like locusts, eating all the food and trampling the crops in the fields.  Remember, you heard it first from Talks With Beagles.  



https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-eyes-8-year-path-to-citizenship-for-undocumented-migrants-no-new-border-security-plans/ar-BB1cSgYO?rt=0&ocid=Win10NewsApp&referrerID=InAppShare

No comments:

Post a Comment