Search This Blog

Monday, February 17, 2014

Fuck you all, and those horses too.

I know you are not a Foxie because you tell me that you aren’t, but whenever you say you heard something or talk is getting around, like this is something you picked up in casual conversation at the bait shop, and then what you say is something right out of Karl Rove’s talking points, I get a little suspicious. It’s the way the Foxies work you know, they come up with some absurd little attack on Obama and then they act like it is scuttlebutt they picked up on the street, like this is something the whole country is talking about.

I used to feel that as a good liberal it was my duty to defend the dems against these attacks, to take them apart, find the faulty logic, the fact that was probably a lie, parse the language so that it made sense, which turned out to be not so hard at all, but it took up a bit of time, and then I noticed when one of the attack team members was being interviewed and their argument was being rebutted, they would not even try to rebut the rebuttal, they would just repeat the accusation and then say how about that Benghazi. And if the current accusation didn’t seem to stick they would have a new one, generally just as faulty, in a few days, and eventually I quit even listening to the accusations because I don’t want to spend that much of my time rebutting arguments that they don’t even bother constructing carefully, because they are interested in quantity not quality.

It’s this process which I have spoken of before, where they just take any old argument as long as it is something bad about Obama, and they don’t care whether it is a good argument or not, because they just want quantity, they want to shoot a rain of accusations at the dems so that the dems waste their time arguing with them. They are the boys who cry wolf, over and over and over again, and fuck em, let em get eaten.

So anyway, I was watching my Sunday shows and up pops Lee, Cruz’s handmaiden, and he is spouting out almost word for word what you said. And finally the interviewer said something along the lines of if you think Obama is doing something illegal, why don’t you do something about it, and Lee started talking real fast and mumbling, and as near as I could make out of his explanation was that it would be too hard. Too hard? You say the prez is breaking the law and you are not going to do anything about it because it is too hard?

See if the rep message machine is not going to do any more work than that in manufacturing their accusations, why should I bother to rebut it?  The facts are out there, why don't you look for them?  Why should I have to do that?

I’m pretty sure it’s the executive prerogative to enforce or not enforce laws. I’m sure it’s happened many times before.

Our medical care system has been a crying shame for years, the republicans even agreed on this and yet all those years under W, they never came up with a plan, and now that Obama has one which is not so different from the ones Romney instituted and the Heritage foundation pumped for and their sole mantra, the pledge they each and everyone of them try to shout as loud as they can is Kill Obamacare. If Obama has to move a regulation around here and there, so what? It’s a big job, and all the reps want to do is kill it, and so fuck em. That’s my answer to all those gobbledy gook illogical stoopid arguments you and your republican buddies dream up in your stoopid think tanks, fuck you all. There I feel so much better.


Oh, the dems do the same things sometimes too, but since they have a program of sorts to defend they have to be more careful when shooting their mouths off so they do it less often, and I daresay when they do their arguments are more substantial then the tissues of the reps. Take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment