Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2022

wonders of nature

 


I went back to July to get the first photos of young Red.  A far cry from his current ample magnificence but even at that young age you can see his fighting spirit.


And here is my Halloween pumpkin who is not going gently into that good night.


On the other hand here is a proud young lady who says winter be damned, it's my party and I'll bloom when I want to.


Are you saying that these kinds of sky shows are happening like all the time?  I never would have thought.  Maybe that speed up time thing (is that the technical term?) is kind of like a microscope or a telescope and you can see things that you can't see without them.

That light in the middle right looks so much like a spotlight that I wonder if maybe it is a spotlight.  You still see them from time to time.

I wonder if I could get a copy of that file to wow my friends with.  Not sure what kind it is.  I clicked on facts for nerds and it was too nerdy for me.  I know Old Dog has a distaste for facebook but I would like to hoist it up the flagpole and see how many salutes it gets.

Not to be a buttinsky but I wonder if Old Dog can vary the speeds, and stretch out the moments when the sun crosses the horizon.


The media is cautiously noting the fall of Trump, and I rather agree, but I have to admit this is about the fifth time that I have declared at last Trump is gone for good, but this time I really think it's true.  Of course that is also what I said the last four times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment