Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

More Red Mango

The other day I mentioned all the political spam I've been getting and now there are no signs it will be letting up.  Besides the appeals from the Herschel Walker folks, this morning I got a couple of emails from Donald J. Trump himself, begging for donations for his presidential campaign.  I think I'll pass.  And maybe DeSantis hasn't announced anything yet but there is a presidential campaign that's active and asking for money; another pass.

-----

I'm in the process of repotting some of my plants and I thought you folks would like a Red Mango update.  He's gotten a lot bigger since the last update in September.




-----

Do you do this often?  Are you showing this one because it is the most spectacular?

I do this stuff once in a while and I consider this kind of work a series of happy accidents.  I just set it up and see what happens, no creativity involved but it's a fun diversion.  I don't think that sequence is particularly "spectacular" because the morning sky looks like that more often than not.

It's been gloomy the last couple of days but I caught Monday's nightfall and there is a whole different kind of cloud movement.  I'd like to know what is creating all the light shining on the bottom of the clouds; very curious.








No comments:

Post a Comment