Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2022

Good Friday

 Friday already?  Geez, what a quiet week.  It has been a pretty busy one for me, but also, well you know, one likes a little something to work with, another opinion to agree or disagree or maybe just have a little something to add to.  And then there is that feeling of Omigod am I here all alone, which is not a good feeling.

I'm afraid my busy week continues into this day, which is Good Friday, which is always the last Friday of spring break (who remembers when it was Clean Up Week?  Did anybody ever clean up?) so the religion neutral state could give you Good Friday off, but it would not be a religious day.  

Well well enough, I guess it has kept the peace all these years.  

Good Friday to the dawgs and be careful out there, and may a  more productive week be coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment